You are here
- Project controller in Burbank
- Project controller needed
About Our Client
international digital service firm
Manage and supervise onshore and offshore, junior and senior account financial analysts
- Responsible for month end close and consolidation for assigned accounts and completion of monthly variance analyses, forecasts, and various reporting packages
- Assist the Market Controller as needed
- Perform the duties of the Market Controller as his/her delegate in times of absence
- At month end, challenge CBU Managers to ensure that the P&L and the B/S are accurate.
- Ensure consistency of financial information and control closing process
- Support operational functions in the analyses of their activities
- Support cost improvement initiatives and analyze impact on cost base
- Analyze to ensure TOP2 savings and others improvement activities are materializing in P&L
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Support CBU Managers in reaching financial targets - Check & sign off TCV, Backlog, WIP, accruals, provisions
- Liaise with other functions (O2C Back-office, Treasury/Credit Control, etc.) on specific topics
- Analytical reviews; past-, current-, future/ IBC, Actuals, Budge/ Forecast
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to Management
- Provide the business with training and guidance on Project financial management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance required, Masters preferred
- Strong Excel, SAP, and Hyperion Essbase skills required
- Proficiency in other MS Office applications required
- Knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS accounting standards
- Familiarity with the IT services business preferred
- Financial modeling skills required
- Strong ethical principles.
- Previous management experience is required.
- Ability to communicate, present and defend results and forcasts to upper management and outside parties.
What's on Offer
competitive salary and growth plus bonus