You are here
Project Controls Manager
Great opportunity at growing company
Must have relevant project controls experience to apply
About Our Client
- Develop, implement, and monitor standard cost and schedule programs, processes, and practices to ensure projects are within budget, scope, and expectations
- Direct the personnel and activities of company project controls
- Lead planning and direction of project controls and business performance measurements for all major projects
- Handling all status reporting on financials and schedules in major projects
- Support project management teams to provide effective cost and schedule monitoring programs
- Responsible over development and management of changes within project portion of capital budget
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 5 years experience in project controls management
* Required to effectively collaborate with peers to improve Project Controls.
* Experience in managing a variety of contracts, including cost plus, time and material, and fixed price contracts.
* Varied experience in financial/business analysis with interfaces to engineering or other technically oriented activities.
* Strong computer skills, including understanding and ability to utilize SAP and Primavera P6.
What's on Offer
Competitive base + benefits