You are here
Project Coordinator / Contracts Administrator
Extreme Career Growth
Amazing Opportunity to work directly with Executive Level Personel
About Our Client
Our Client specializes in the Commercial sector with a portfolio of new construction up to $100 million as well as large renovations on commercial interiors.
This Construction Project Manager will ensure there is a proper balance between the profitability of the company customer satisfaction at all times.
The Successful Applicant
As Construction Project Manager you will:
- Own all aspects of the project from inception through to successful handover.
- Create all-inclusive preconstruction and construction schedules to include the work of the design professionals and owners in Microsoft Project format.
- Develop strong relationships to ensure close collaboration and communication with owners, decision makers, influencers, architects, engineers, code and enforcement officials, and other external customers critical to a project's success.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with subcontractors and vendors; treat them fairly and professionally in all interactions and set an example for others to do the same.
- Monitor project costs to keep project within budget, including General Condition costs, labor budgets, allowances, and contingencies while ensuring the acquisition of desired profitability.
- Monitor and maintain the procurement schedule; proactively identify and resolve problems, track status of the schedule on a weekly basis and make updates and adjustments timely and accurately.
- Promptly and thoroughly negotiate, write and execute all but the most complex owner contracts (GC, CMa, CMc, GMP, and Design Build).
- Manage the closeout process effectively.
- Ensure that all work done is in accordance with OSHA, Company, and customer requirements.
- Responsible for customer relationship at the appropriate level, understanding the needs and expectations of a customer and developing plans to meet or exceed customer requirements
What's on Offer
In return, our client offers a competitive compensation package to include:
- Base salary
- PTO + sick days
- 401k contribution
- Coverage for Healthcare / Medical / Vision