You are here
Project coordinator- Must have Pre-Eng Metal Bldg Experience
Growth and promotion within a growing company
Work with a stable strong company and great work environment
About Our Client
Behlen Building Systems is a manufacturer of custom designed metal building systems for commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural use. Behlen Building Systems builds lasting relationships through "Good Iron" and "Great Experience" with our 350 builders and contractors in the Midwest and Northwest regions of the United States. This effort is supported by a knowledgeable, collaborative support team who work together and remain focused on Value Added Customer Service.
The Project Coordinator facilitates and executes the workflow processes of bid request to estimate; and sales order to manufacturing. Specific activities include, but are not limited to job information qualification, document gathering, order entry, order review, contract revisions, schedule communication and approvals.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the custom-engineered building business preferred.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete a multitude of tasks with sometimes competing priorities.
- Successful candidate must pass a drug screen prior to hiring.
- Successful candidate must pass a medical nurse evaluation.
What's on Offer
This position offers a significant growth opportunity to the aggressive and innovative person who has the desire and motivation to grow our Metal Building Sales by providing a great experience to our customers through effective interaction with the sales support team. Salary plan includes base plus gain sharing and profit sharing.