You are here
- Work for a leading non-for-profit managed care organization
- Sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized hospitals
About Our Client
A non-profit managed care organization.
- Assist in coordinating quality incentive and improvement projects.
- Conducts regular staff meetings, to include the communication of and training of program policies and procedures.
- Coordinates orientation and ongoing in-service education for staff to improve skills and client care.
- Receives, investigates, and attempts to resolve client complaints regarding case management services.
- Create and maintain project schedules and other required project documentation using corporate project management tools and principles.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Monitor projects ensure deliverables are being met and the project stays on schedule and within budget. Relay updates back to all necessary parties. Escalate problems to the Senior Manager as appropriate.
- Build and develop business relationships vital to the success of quality incentive project and actively facilitate discussions around issues.
- Perform beginner level statistical analyses with Excel or other quantitative tools.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience taking meeting minutes
- Work experience, especially healthcare experience associated with population health outcomes or grants management.
- Ability to work independently, manages time effectively, prioritize and exercise good judgment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary in order to provide effective leadership for subordinate personnel and to develop and maintain a wide variety of internal and external working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Experience creating project plans and workflows.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret complex rules and regulations and laws.
- Computer literate; ability to use Microsoft Office products
What's on Offer
Compensation based upon experience.