You are here
Project Engineer (CPG)
Fast moving consumer goods/Project Engineering/Packaging
Food & Beverage/Retail/Consumer Goods
About Our Client
Since its creation, our client is striving to remain best in class in terms of managing the environmental impacts of its activities.
- Work with project requests to define initial requirements for the projects.
- Determine appropriate budget source for the projects - capital or expense.
- Develop preliminary Return-On-Investment (ROI) analysis of potential/conceptual projects.
- Design, budget, draft, and schedule conceptual projects
- Organize meetings, as related to conference venues, video conferencing, Go-To-Meetings, and conference bridges, as well as complete and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes to team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience working within an Engineering role in the Food & Beverage Industry
- Strong Computer Skills (Word, Excel, MS Project)
- Experience in AutoCAD is preferred
- Strong communication and high competency level
What's on Offer
Dependent on experience