You are here
- Top full cycle developer with exciting projects
- Employee focused with one of Chicago's coolest office spaces
About Our Client
My client located on the north side of Chicago is a diversified company with a focus in the real estate, hospitality, and entertainment industries in addition to some venture start ups. The real estate division is a full cycle developer working with owners on exciting multi family, commercial, and historical building renovation projects.
- Leadership role to fully manage responsibilities of assigned projects
- Responsible for coordinating, leading, and monitoring all aspects of the project from bid/estimating through post construction
- Interface with key stakeholders throughout construction process including owners, architects, and subcontractors
- Provide above average customer service
The Successful Applicant
- 2-7 years of construction related project management responsibilities
- Proven track record of success in related projects
- Thorough understanding of civil engineering principles, environmental regulations, engineering principles, and safety
- Ability to achieve positive results through adverse conditions
What's on Offer
This company is truly as good as it gets in the Chicago development market. From the diverse, exciting, and complex projects to the rooftop space at the office, they offer a very exciting culture.
In addition, they invest heavily in their employees offering a clear progression plan and large bonuses.