You are here
Fast moving consumer goods/Project Engineering/Packaging
Food & Beverage/Retail/Consumer Goods
About Our Client
Since its creation, our client is striving to remain best in class in terms of managing the environmental impacts of its activities.
- Communicate with all departments involved in order to guarantee efficient execution of projects, i.e. Marketing and Sales.
- Develop region budgets, write projects, manage suppliers and execute schedules. Assist Plant Manager in developing capital budgets.
- Work with project requests to define initial requirements for the projects.
- Determine appropriate budget source for the projects - capital or expense.
- Develop preliminary Return-On-Investment (ROI) analysis of potential/conceptual projects.
- Design, budget, draft, and schedule conceptual projects
- Organize meetings, as related to conference venues, video conferencing, Go-To-Meetings, and conference bridges, as well as complete and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes to team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 5-7 year's experience working within an Engineering role in the Food & Beverage Industry
- Strong Computer Skills (Word, Excel, MS Project)
- Experience in AutoCAD is preferred
- Strong communication and high competency level
- Knowledge of equipment assembly, construction, automated equipment, water processing equipment, and maintenance techniques.
What's on Offer
Dependent on experience