You are here
Top Regional GC looking to grow its WWTP Division in the Carolinas
Company is seeking Project Engineers with 1+ years' construction experience
About Our Client
Our client is a top General Contractor in the Southeast, with projects ranging from large commercial to heavy civil projects. The WWTP Division has seen a strong period of growth over the last year, and is looking to expand its on site team. Projects can range $1M - $35M, with both ground up projects and renovations being part of the company's portfolio.
A Project Engineer will perform project engineering and administration functions. Their responsibilities will include the following:
- Assists Project Manager in formulating and updating project schedule.
- Initiates purchase orders, subcontract agreements and change orders for review by Project Manager.
- Tracks weekly production quantities for accurate. Weekly/monthly cost reports.
- Produces and verifies monthly pay requests with owner.
- Processes all shop drawings, submittals and coordinates material deliveries with Project Superintendent.
- Verifies all monthly accruals, revenue and costs.
- Oversees onsite Construction and Field Engineers
Please apply here below or contact Harry below to learn more at 617-824-2662.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 1+ year's experience in construction on commercial or industrial projects
- Bachelors' Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering from accredited university
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off experience.