You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a top-20 General Contractor in Massachusetts who focus on a wide variety of construction projects, but most specifically healthcare, corporate interiors, higher education, and life sciences / biotechnology.
- Guide multiple jobs and multiple job teams operationally in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services
- Formulate and develop contract terms with clients and communicate to project team
- Ensure that the project strategy is clearly defined and communicated and drive the strategy throughout job set up
- Collaborate with Estimating and Purchasing in the up-front set up of projects to insure profitability, client satisfaction and the best subs for the job
- Mentor and coach Senior PM's and project team to ensure their skills and capabilities are being developed by establishing annual performance goals for each direct report and ensure that goals are established
- Develop and maintain client and industry relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing client's commitment to continuously address their needs and interests
- Promoting positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors, and continually instilling this philosophy in the project team
- Communicating effectively with field team members as well as keeping them active in decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in construction management with a commercial general contractor
- Experience managing Healthcare projects in a rapidly growing organization is critical
- Proven experience mentoring and managing others
- Must have ability to achieve and maintain financial control and profit goals for projects
- Business development/heavy client interaction a plus
What's on Offer
A very competitive compensation offer is available for the selected candidate.