You are here
Growing GC looking for successful Project Executive
Must have residential or hotel experience. Only local candidates.
About Our Client
* Develop and maintain long lasting relationships with clients, the design community, and organizations to enhance future business development opportunities.
* Develop high performance teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
* Collaborates with sales and marketing groups to secure new work for business unit.
* Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements on all projects.
* Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
* Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously from preconstruction through closeout.
* Oversee the development of the master project schedule and manage its implementation.
* Provide oversight for budget and financial management for all projects.
* Oversee the administration of the quality assurance/quality control program.
* Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 10 years' experience and two or more projects as project manager for residential or hotel projects
- Extensive knowledge of construction, planning and scheduling
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications and other contract documents
- Exceptional management and leadership skills
- Financial management experience of department operations and project profitability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software systems, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Current, valid driver's license or equivalent means of transportation that allows easy, flexible, frequent travel among job sites, clients' offices, and other locations for meetings, inspections, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English with clients, contractors, vendors, employees, etc.
What's on Offer
Competetive base + benefits