You are here
Project Management Director
A top global consumer products company is looking for a change agent leader.
Looking for a strong project management leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global and innovative Consumer Products Company
Responsibilities of the Project Management Director include:
- Leads / supports technology projects (New Product Development / Technology).
- Supports Manufacturing in delivering quality product to the customer on time.
- Analyzes technical manufacturing problems in the manufacture of machine parts, assemblies, fabricated and purchased items and provides solutions to maintain efficient flow of product.
- Analyzes manufacturing problems and customer issues related to design, process and function, and interfaces with all aspects of engineering personnel to give prompt corrective solutions.
- Implement and monitor cost savings initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing efforts
The Successful Applicant
- BSME or Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a R&D Environment
- Product Application Engineering, Project Engineering and Technical Support Field experience.
- High volume/Low Cost Manufacturing experience or knowledge. Make to order environment.
- AutoCAD, Solidworks and/or other 2D/3D CAD Software experience or knowledge.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects.
- Strong research and analytic skills.
- Detail Oriented, independent and a self-start
What's on Offer
Excellent Base + Bonus compensation and great benefits.