You are here
Project Manager - Albany
Robust Project Pipeline
Commercial General Contractor undergoing exterme growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well established player in the NY Construction market with a track record of delivering complex projects for an enviable portfolio of institutional and corporate businesses.
With a team of 50 employees the company is experiencing a sustained period of growth in their construction division and therefore looking to appoint a Commercial Construction Manager. This organization has a strong leadership team with core values centered on excellent communication, established client relationships and quality of work. Whilst they explore new markets, their core contracts are located in the Capital region, NY State.
- Create, track, review and manage the processing of contract documents
- Coordination with Project Superintendents and other Field Personnel
- Subcontract & Supplier Commitment Management
- Revenue (Billing) and Cost (Invoice) Management
- Owner Management
- Verbal & written correspondence with Owner/Architect/Engineer/Subs/Vendors
- Assistant Project Management Activities should the nature of the project require.
- Activities which may more frequently be required of the PM are as follows.
- Occasionally prepare proposals and qualification statements
- Occasionally assist Estimating with bid preparation
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience managing complex projects both interior and exterior for commercial / mixed use buildings.
- Demonstrable experience managing all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects.
- A bachelor's degree in construction, or related field.
- Ability to multitask working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills as this position involves heavy interaction with Architects, Engineers, Sub-Contractors, Utility Companies, and Ownership.
- Full knowledge of the construction development process and the ability to learn new software as need be.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary with bonus incentive
- Exciting Benefits Package
- Excellent career progression opportunities