You are here
Project Manager - Commercial Construction & Renovations
Family owned general contractor working just in the local Raleigh area
Seeking well qualified project managers to grow with in the Raleigh area
About Our Client
Our client is a general contractor local to the Raleigh-Durham area. With annual revenues just under $50m annually, our client is focused on relationships and projects only in the Raleigh-Durham area. The culture of my client is one that is extremely team and family oriented. Projects range in size from $1m - $25m.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidates profile should inclide:
- 7+ years as a construction project manager
- Renovation and commercial building experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
- OSHA certified is a plus
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be paid based off of experience.
Please apply here now to learn more or feel free to call Matt at 617-824-2656.