You are here
Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Opportunity for career growth
Friendly work environment that promotes great work life balance
About Our Client
My client is a commercial builder with projects in the Greater Boston area. Their projects range from a few hundred thousand dollars up to 15 million dollars. They focus primarily on corporate interiors, institutional work, and retail. The company provides excellent work life balance in addition to excellent opportunity for growth.
A successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction candidate will be a well spoken and motivated individual. The right candidate will have a strong background on the project management side. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee and direct commercial projects from conception to completion.
- Maintain project budget.
- Have effective and meaningful communication with team members and clients
- Direct and manage construction workers and subcontractors.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager - Commercial Construction candidate:
- 7+ years of experience in commercial construction.
- Proven success on commercial projects.
- Team oriented worker.
- Strong leadership qualities - able to lead team to the best result.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively and discuss any issues with management.
What's on Offer
This job provides the right person the opportunity to hit the ground running with projects. For the Project Manager - Commercial Construction candidate with the right qualifications, this opportunity will allow them to progress and grow their career within the industry.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to progress career