You are here
Project Manager - Commercial, Healthcare, Higher Ed
Top Southeast GC in strong period of growth seeking a Superintendent
Large ground up commercial, healthcare, and higher ed projects along NC/SC Coast
About Our Client
Our client is a top General Contractor in the southeast, and they are looking to hire a top caliber Superintendent in the area. The company is in a strong period of growth, and this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in the Carolina's building ground up commercial projects. While the regional office is in Wilmington, our client builds across the coast of both North and South Carolina, in addition to the Raleigh area.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years in an APM or PM role
- Healthcare or commercial experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
Please apply here now if interested in learning more or call Harry at 617-824-2662
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.