You are here
Project Manager - Commercial Interiors
Strong Commercial Interiors PM needed for one of NCs strongest GCs
Extremely stable firm with a vast pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most highly regarded general contractors in the Carolinas. Our client is seeking an Interiors Project Manager to help lead a few major projects in Charlotte. The ideal candidate must have strong commercial interiors background and be able to lead several projects at once on his or her own.
- Ability to manage teams on multiple projects
- Ability to manage all aspects of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in high end, quality interior construction
- Experience working in occupied buildings
- Strong knowledge of MEP systems
- Strong leadership skills, ability to mentor and train others
- Capable of producing and updating detailed schedules in Microsoft Project
- Capable of using Microsoft Software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to use accounting and project documentation software
- Strong communication skills, ability to run meetings and coordinate with Owners and Designers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Construction related discipline
- 7+ years of interiors construction project management
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now to learn more or call Matt at 617-824-2656.