You are here
Project Manager - Commercial
Well-established General Contractor in North Carolina
Commercial GC looking to add Project Manager with healthcare experience
About Our Client
Our client is a general contractor west of Charlotte that has been in the business for 40+ years. Their work focuses on projects for commercial, health-care, and institutional companies. While the company have seen exciting growth over the last few years, they still maintain a family style atmosphere and are looking for project managers with relevant experience to help tackle new projects.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidates profile should include:
- 5+ years as a construction project manager
- Renovation and commercial building experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be paid based off of experience.
Please apply here now or contact Harry directly to learn more at 617-824-2662.