You are here
Project Manager - Commercial
Top general contractor in South Carolina
Seeking experienced project managers for mixed commercial projects
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a well rounded, highly motivated, talented, and humble Superintendent to join their Columbia operation. This client is well known throughout South Carolina. The projects this client portfolio include health care, education, hospitality, government, retail, and industrial. Our client has been methodically growing their operation over the last ten years and has an extremely healthy project pipeline and client base.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidates profile should include:
- 5+ years as a construction project manager
- Renovation and commercial building experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be paid based off of experience.
Please apply here now or contact Harry directly at 617-824-2662.