You are here
Project Manager - Data Centers
- National construction company looking to hire a Project Manager!
- Great company with strong benefits and excellent growth potential!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest general contractors in the southern region of the United States. They are a vertical building and construction management company that focuses on large commercial projects. Due to explosive growth, they are looking to add a Project Manager that specializes in data centers.
The Project Manager - Data Centers will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the full scope of Commercial Projects from bid to completion
- Work closely with subcontractors to ensure best quality on-time delivery of assigned projects
- Manage reporting regarding financial performance of projects
- Oversee performance of projects including project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems, maintain relationships with clients, designers, and consultants
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications
- Demonstrate commitment to an injury free environment through own actions and mentoring others
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager - Data Centers will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in construction management, civil engineering, or equivalent discipline a must
- Minimum 4 years experience in the construction industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in commercial construction
- Self-Starter; motivated and driven professional
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to join one of the premier leaders in the industrial/commercial construction industry!