You are here
Project Manager- Data Centers
Work from home and travel to clients across the country two days a week
Ability to work from anywhere or travel into the office in DC
About Our Client
The team is currently looking to add a Project Manager to the 20-person and growing team. Although the office is based in the DC area, this individual can be based anywhere in the US, as most team members work remotely and then travel to client sites across the country for 2 days a week. This position is perfect for that individual who has a background in data center construction with a general contractor and is looking to get into more of an oversight role with a well-respected construction management and consulting firm.
This role will report to the Managing Director of the data center group of the business and will be responsible for the following…
- Project Planning- communicating with the owner to develop budgets and schedules
- Vendor Management & Sourcing- Identify key vendors for the project including the GC, architect, etc.
- Documentation- Organize and maintain project records
- Invoices & budgets- Review and approval of invoices and coming up with estimates
- Communication- open line of communication with all parties involved including the client and the GC and the rest of the project team.
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years experience in commercial construction (data center experience ideal)
- Possess strong design, construction and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel 2 days a week
What's on Offer
Position offers higher than average compensation and an impressive benefits package. Interested? Submit your resume now.