You are here
Project Manager/ Estimator
Growing General Contractor with diverse portfolio
Tight knit offices, tons of growth potential
About Our Client
Growing business seeking a Project Manager/Estimator that can immediately add value to the organization and mesh with the dynamic, hardworking and adaptable team that exists today. Depending on the company and individual workload, the Management team is directly involved with individual project management and estimating new work at all times. To be successful, you must be a quick learner, a quick thinker and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and satisfy our customers.
A leader that assumes total responsibility for a project from inception to close out.
A Team Player that works well with others and can effectively direct and manage others.
Responsibility for interaction with clients (Must be a personable individual with good people skills)
Review RFP information, coordinate with team on RFP responses and lead/Run pre-construction meetings.
Interact with clients, architects, engineers and Local Jurisdictions to understand and incorporate project objectives, schedules, permits, costs, etc.
Prepare detailed critical path job schedules.
Prepare detailed cost estimates by analyzing plans and specifications and performing quantity take-offs for select trades. Be technically savvy. Utilizing on-screen take off software is a positive.
Itemize trade specific scopes and prepare bid packages.
Solicit, qualify and level subcontractor's proposals according to project specifics.
Negotiate and issue purchase orders and contracts
Price and present change orders.
Utilize project management tools to track project costs.
Run project team meetings and assist with managing subcontractor performance.
Assist with the payment requisition process.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 Year degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of industry practices, procedures, and market trends
- Dedicated, well organized, able to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Detailed orientated with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, Word, along with the ability to quickly adapt to current corporate software packages (Primavera, Expedition, Rockteck)
- Maintain professionalism when faced with deadlines
- Excellent leadership, personable, communication, and written skills/
- Ability to interact, develop and maintain a positive professional relationship with all levels of personnel/
- Meet deadlines at minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning
What's on Offer
In addition to amazing growth opportunities, the stability of a multi million dollar company, the position offers a solid compensation package including base salary, and 401k!