You are here
Project Manager - Ground up education
- Experts in Ground up projects in the Chicagoland area
- Lead and Exciting University Project Development
About Our Client
My client is a renown general contractor with an experienced leadership team. Having secured a multitude of projects going into 2017, including a complex university project, they are currently seeking an established project manager to lead this project, amongst others, as the company seeks to grow its Chicago presence.
As the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- End to end development of a complex, ground up university project
- Design review, budget allocation, subcontract hiring, contract negotiation, schedule definition and control, and team management.
- Act as the main point of contact for all stakeholders including internal team as well as all external points of contact
The Successful Applicant
To secure this position, you will be an experienced Project Manager with previous experience in education sector project management, ideally complex ground up projects.
You will be degree qualified and will have a proven track record in handling large scale developments and delivering them in full, on time and within budget.
Strong project management software skills are needed, while a natural ability to lead will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
A renown general contractor with an enviable list of completed projects, this is an excellent opportunity to make an impact on the company's future by completing an exciting university project.
The company offers above market rate, benefits, completion bonus as well as a range of allowances to facilitate project completion.
If you are currently seeking to make a career move within the construction industry, please apply now.