You are here
Project Manager- Growing Commercial GC
$250M+ Growing GC seeking PM as a long term hire
Working on larger commercial projects, average project size over $25m
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known general contractor based in North Carolina. With annual revenues over $250m, our client has been a leader in the NC market for a number of years. They are seeking an experienced assistant project manager who is ready for the step up to the project management level or an experienced commercial project manager.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidates profile should include:
- 5+ years within construction project management
- Commercial building experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be paid based off of experience.
Please apply here now to learn more or feel free to call Matt at 617-824-2656.