You are here
Project Manager- Growing Healthcare GC
National general contractor seeking talented PMs in Raleigh & Greensboro
Nearly $1B in annual revenue with massive opportunities for PMs in northern NC
About Our Client
Our client is a semi-national general contractor, who is rapidly expanding in northern North Carolina. With revenues in the area of $125m, our client is looking to open another office shortly and needs strong PMs. Most of their business currently is design build, CM at risk work within the health care and higher education space. Projects range in size from $15m to $40m.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as a construction project manager
- Health care or commercial experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656 to learn more about the specific opportunity and client