You are here
Project Manager - Healthcare
Highly reputable GC looking for an experienced Project Manager from Healthcare
Growth position owing to the companies impressive success
About Our Client
Rare opportunity to join an established GC with an impeccable safety record and impressive growth record.
The firm specializes in healthcare renovation work across the North West of Florida and have now got a position available for an experienced Project Manager with experienced in healthcare renovation work to join them.
The Healthcare Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Healthcare Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent and Assistant Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent and Assistant Project Manager to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs and submittal lots
The Successful Applicant
The successful Healthcare Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelors degree in construction management / Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Project Manager on Healthcare Renovation Construction Projects
- Experience in managing a small team and running up to 4 projects at a time
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Assistant Superintendent
What's on Offer
The business offers a fantastic working environment with a collaborative company culture and great benefits.
The work is all based locally so no travel is required.