You are here
Project Manager - Healthcare
Construction Project Manager
Commerical Healthcare Projects
About Our Client
- Major construction services company that specalizes in large commerical projects
- Looking for a candidate with strong experience in a design-build commercial construction environment
- Maintain adherence to company standards of safety; ensuring that required documentation is filed
- Create and manage project budget for all assigned projects
- Supervise assistant operations support roles such as assistant project manager, administrative assistant, MEP managers, safety team members, etc.
- Collaborate with the project superintendent and site operations team throughout the life of the project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to insure adherence to project budget
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly scheduled Operation Review Meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Four-year degree from an accredited university within the construction, engineering, or business concentrations strongly preferred
- experience in commercial construction, including experience with a commercial general contractor
- . Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling,
estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Benefits & PTO Package
- Car and Cell Phone allowance