You are here
Project Manager - Heathcare
Leading CG in Boston
Healthcare, Medical and Hospital projects
About Our Client
A leading Boston based GC with an exceptional track record in delivering high end Healthcare projects.
The key duties of the Project Manager - Healthcare will be the delivery of new and existing projects for leading Hospitals around New England. You will be ensuring that new and refurbished medical and research spaces and buildings are delivered on time and on budget with minimal disruption to the Hospital. Identifying user demands and viewing designs, working in close partnership with other departments and hospital staff as well as maintaining records and reporting on the progress of projects to the Project Executive and Hospital representatives.
The role will involve refurbishment, alteration and fit out projects in Hospitals around New England, mostly focused around Boston. Working in close partnership with an existing Project team this role will involve Contract Administration, RFI Documentation. The candidate will need to be contractually aware and will have sound technical knowledge, with a good understanding of the latest Health and Safety Regulations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager - Healthcare will have:
- A proven track record delivering healthcare or complex MEP projects.
- A history of working on occupied projects and mitigating the risks associated.
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in Scheduling and managing high quality subcontractors.
- A proven track record creating project time lines and keeping track of change orders.
- The ability to manage complex budgets.
- Strong computer skills and a knowledge of Construction Scheduling and Project Management software.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits