You are here
Project Manager - High End Construction
Unique Project Opportunities
Potential Career Growth
About Our Client
My client is a custom high end construction company with projects in the Greater Boston area. Their projects range from 500 thousand dollars up to 5 million dollars. The company provides excellent work environment in addition to excellent opportunity for growth. For the right person it presents the opportunity to work with high end clients and unique projects.
A successful Project Manager - High End Construction candidate will be a well-rounded individual who is detail oriented and comes with field experience. You will ensure smooth communication with the client, to ensure that the project is moving in the right direction. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee and direct projects from conception to completion.
- Maintain project budget.
- Have effective and meaningful communication with clients on the status of the project
- Proactive in problem recognition and solutions
- Direct and manage construction workers and subcontractors.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager - High End Residential candidate:
- 10+ years of experience in residential construction.
- Proven success on high end projects.
- Well organized
- Strong leadership qualities - able to lead team to the best result.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively and discuss any issues with management.
What's on Offer
With a strong amount of projects coming down the pipeline, this opportunity provides a fun work environment and the chance to work on very unique projects. For the Project Manager - High End Construction candidate with the right qualifications, this job will allow them to progress and grow their career within the industry.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity for great work life balance