You are here
Project Manager: High-End Residential Home Buildier
- Project Manager for High-End DC-Based Home Builder
- Chance to join a growing residential company in the DC Metro area
About Our Client
This unique Bethesda-based custom home builder is rapidly expanding its reach in the DC Metro area. The company has delivered over 15,000 single family homes and townhouses in Maryland and Northern Virginia, making this company one of the premier luxury new home builders in the area. Known for providing truly unique homes to customers, this company has grown rapidly in recent years, which has led to this PM need.
- Job scheduling and project management
- Able to read and understand plans and specifications completely.
- Excellent at training staff members on all aspects of residential construction.
- Knowledgeable of building codes, OSHA requirements, and other legal restrictions.
- Knows and understands the performance criteria and construction standards of all trades.
- Ability to set and meet quality expectations.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Understands basic surveying principles and practices.
- Ability to manage and meet customer expectations and maintain positive relations.
- Ability to efficiently delegate work to others.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years full time experience in a Construction, Construction Management, Project Management related field
- High-end home building experience
- Effective in communication (non-verbal, verbal, and written), job coordination, supervisory, organization, and management skills. Excellent problem solving abilities, proven ability to be a multi-tasker and decision maker.
- Is punctual, loyal, safety and goal oriented, organized and detail oriented
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary and benefits package included. Apply now.