You are here
Project Manager - High End Residential
Expanding High End residential General Contractor with projects in excess of $5M
Looking for an experienced High End Residentail Project Manager
About Our Client
High End residential General Contractor is expanding their operations across Florida.
Highly regarded for the quality of their work, this general contractor is looking for a seasoned Project Manager with experience in high end residential ground up construction projects in excess of $5M each.
The High End Residential Project Manager will work closely with the Executive Team and Project Superintendents to:
- Define and drive best in class project management.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects at various stages.
- Understand complex projects, able to be hands on if needed.
- Run daily and weekly meetings as needed to keep Executive Team aware of project timelines.
- Familiar with Florida Building Codes
- Effectively choose subcontractors to fit the right job.
The Successful Applicant
n order to be considered for the High End Residential Project Manager in Florida position it is critical you demonstrate:
- Exceptional track record of success working on high-end residential projects in excess of $5M.
- Able to work in a team environment, have the mindset that no job is too small or too big.
- Strong leadership skills - able to drive your team to achieve the best results.
- MUST have recent experience working on single family high-end residential projects.
- Ability to travel to and from a project if needed.
- Communication skills to effectively lead teams and discuss issues with management on a timely basis.
What's on Offer
The business is continually expanding its operations and is looking for career minded individuals to grow as the company does.
There will be options for career and compensation progression for candidates who demonstrate success and commitment in their role.