You are here
Project Manager - High End Residential
Great work life balance
Opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
My client is a custom home builder with projects in the northern New England area. Their projects range from a a few thousand dollars up to 5 million dollars but majority of their projects are around the $1M - $2M range. The company provides excellent work life balance in addition to excellent opportunity for growth. For the right person it presents the opportunity to work with high end clients and projects.
A successful Project Manager - High End Residential candidate will be a well-rounded individual who is able run meetings with both the architects as well as homeowners and subcontractors. You will ensure smooth communication with the client, to ensure that the project is moving in the right direction. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee and direct residential projects from conception to completion.
- Maintain project budget.
- Have effective and meaningful communication with clients on the status of the project
- Direct and manage construction workers and subcontractors.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager - High End Residential candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in residential construction.
- Proven success on high end residential projects.
- Team oriented worker.
- Strong leadership qualities - able to lead team to the best result.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively and discuss any issues with management.
What's on Offer
For the Project Manager - High End Residential candidate with the right qualifications, this opportunity will allow them to progress and grow their career within the industry.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to advance career quickly