You are here
Project Manager - High End Residential
Unique project opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a custom home builder with projects in the northern New England area. Their projects range from a a few thousand dollars up to 10 million dollars. The company provides great opportunities for career growth and the chance to work on some unique projects. For the right person it presents the opportunity to work with high end clients and projects.
A successful Project Manager - High End Residential candidate will be an organized individual, who can efficiently manage a team. You will ensure smooth communication with the client, to ensure that the project is running smoothly. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee and direct residential projects from start to finish.
- Maintain and follow project budget..
- Have productive and meaningful communication with clients on the status of the project
- Direct and manage construction workers and subcontractors.
- Proactive in problem recognition and solutions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager - High End Residential candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in residential construction.
- Proven track record on high end residential projects.
- Well organized.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively and discuss any issues with management.
What's on Offer
For the Project Manager - High End Residential candidate with the right qualifications, this opportunity will allow them to further grow their career and work on unique projects.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to advance career quickly