You are here
Commercial General Contractor with offices across Texas
Looking for a Project Manager with Hotel Construction experience
About Our Client
The client is a Commercial General Contractor with offices across Texas. They are looking for a Project Manager with previous ground up Hotel experience to oversee their Hospitality sector in Dallas.
The Ground Up Hotel Construction Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Ground Up Hotel Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The Ground Up Project Manager will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project
The Successful Applicant
The successful Hotel Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Project Manager on Ground Up Hotel projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Gas card
- Paid vacation