You are here
Project Manager- Hospitality
- Restaurant management company seeking Project Manager to add to the team
- Company going through major period of growth
About Our Client
For more than 40 years, this company has been opening top-tier restaurants in the Northern Virginia and DC area. They are currently at the forefront of a huge period of growth, and looking to add a Construction Manager to assist with this. Position is based in Fairfax, VA.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
Construction and Development
- Work with the Head of Construction to identify and qualify all vendors through formal bidding and awarding procedures.
- Work to establish policies/procedures, budgeting, and project management, and close out procedures for new construction and build outs.
- Manage construction and pre-opening budgets through new builds and communicate work performance, schedule updates, and budget changes throughout the renovation and or construction process
- Ensure new projects are executed in line with core values.
- Provide hospitality level service to internal clients (restaurant leadership) and work with team to coordinate and manage projects.
- Assist in any and all department projects when necessary.
- Work with Head of Construction to manage, organize and create efficiencies with in the construction and R&M team.
- Execute R&M projects determined by the Head of Construction and CIO.
- Ensure execution of facilities maintenance program to guarantee restaurants are always functioning at standards by leading and educating management teams to optimize internal facility management and conducting regular walkthroughs and quarterly audits.
- Assisting in the sourcing of vendors and ensure projects go through a bidding process
The Successful Applicant
- College Degree in Construction, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of construction management or project management within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, time manage, and multi-task with limited supervision and sometimes under pressure.
What's on Offer
Interested? Submit your resume now!