You are here
Project Manager - Hotel and Multifamily Construction
General Contractor with a rapidly growing southeast division
Seeking an excellent project manager to help lead a pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Our client is a general contractor spanning several states with a rapidly growing southeastern division. This client has an extremely strong pipeline with repeat clients covering at least the next few years. They are seeking an extremely strong project manager or rising assistant project manager to help lead their hotel and multifamily construction projects in and around Charlotte, NC.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting various projects, including but not limited to:
- Agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements.
- Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Facilitates project meetings. Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved time lines.
- Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
- Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-10 years of construction project management experience dealing with wood frame construction
- Construction related Bachelor's Degree
- Experiencing managing multiple projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now to learn more or call Matt at 617-824-2656.