You are here
Project Manager- Hotels
- Leading DC development company seeking PM with hotel experience
- Work on developing one of the hottest projects in the DC area
About Our Client
This firm is one of Washington's leading developers of both commercial and residential space in the DC Metro area. They are specifically looking to add a Project Manager with hotel experience to the team. This individual will not only work on hotel projects but will have exposure to the other aspects of the project that will be going on simultaneously.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall project delivery, including cost, schedule, quality, and contracts
- Project development from conception through completion in accordance with program objectives
- Manage budget, schedule, scope, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects.
- Assist the PM with the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders
- Resolve complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience at a GC with a focus on hotels or retail space
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field
- Interest in working for a leading DC Development Company
What's on Offer
Interested? Submit your resume now.