You are here
Project Manager - Interiors
Leading Chicago general contractor with excellent client base
Invest heavily in training, technology, and collaboration
About Our Client
My client is one of Chicago's oldest general contractors with a diverse portfolio in the interiors, ground up, and renovation markets. They have been in business over 100 years and attribute the longevity to excellent leadership, ability to adapt, and continuous improvement through training.
In addition, my client also offers design-build services, construction management, and field supervision which allows them to service a diverse customer base.
- Manage projects of varying sizes to completion while overseeing both internal and external project resources
- Coordinate with project teams, architects, clients, etc.. to assure project is delivered on time and on budget
- Develop clear lines of communications between senior leadership and other stakeholders
- Manage change orders, allocate resources, and develop skills of staff for future projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or relevant area
- 5+ years of related experience, interiors experience is a must
- Knowledge of building systems, codes, and requirements
What's on Offer
In addition to a very competitive base salary, my client is offering a performance based bonus, full benefits, and 401k with company match.
Outside of compensation the company prides themselves on having an open and collaborative culture, industry leading training programs, and clear growth plans for motivated individuals.