You are here
Project Manager - Large Commercial construction Florida
Established Commercial General Contractor with a strong 5 year pipeline
Ideal for Project Managers with experience in $50M-$200M commercial projects
About Our Client
Established commercial general contractor with an impressive 5 year pipeline is looking for a seasoned Project Manager with experience in building ground up large commercial projects ranging from $50M-$200M.
The Commercial Construction Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Project Manager on ground up Commercial projects ranging from $50M to $200M
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
What's on Offer
This established commercial general contractor partners with high profile clients and has a 5 year pipeline consisting of retail, office and mixed use projects.
There are excellent long term career options available.