You are here
Project Manager Multi Family Construction
Premier Multifamily Construction company looking for Project Manager
5+ Years of Project Management Construction Experience
About Our Client
Our client is a premier Multi Family construction companies known throughout the nation that has been in business for over 30+ years that is looking for an experienced Project Manager in Dallas and Austin.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager will include:
- Provide leadership and direction to multifamily construction projects over $20M.
- Monitor/control construction through direction of on-site and corporate staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Work with the Project team to develop a work plan, establish priorities and assign tasks
- Coordinate the preparation of the schedule and long term planning
- Implement, monitor, update and communicate the progress schedule and its periodic revisions
- Manage financial aspects of contracts: review and approve budgets, cost reports, rental equipment and expenses
- Perform the final review of internal items such as Cost Analysis, Monthly Billing, Master Cost Breakdown and Monthly Reports
- Assist in procuring subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
- Manage subcontractor schedules, quality of work, coordination with other trades and payments
- Review and approve drawings and samples prior to submittal
- Train and develop the project team and schedule project resources
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience overseeing multifamily construction projects from start up to completion
- Bachelor's degree in a Construction or Engineering discipline is strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $100,000 - $130,000