You are here
Project Manager - Multi Family Construction
Nationwide Multifamily Residential Company needing a Project Manager
Need a Project Manager with wrap/podium or mid/high rise experience
About Our Client
My client is a nationwide multifamily company that has been in business for 30+ years and builds garden, podium, mixed use, high density, and high rise projects.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager will include:
- Provide leadership and direction to multifamily construction projects.
- Monitor/control construction through direction of on-site and corporate staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Work with the Project team to develop a work plan, establish priorities and assign tasks
- Coordinate the preparation of the schedule and long term planning
- Implement, monitor, update and communicate the progress schedule and its periodic revisions
- Manage financial aspects of contracts: review and approve budgets, cost reports, rental equipment and expenses
- Perform the final review of internal items such as Cost Analysis, Monthly Billing, Master Cost Breakdown and Monthly Reports
- Assist in procuring subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
- Manage subcontractor schedules, quality of work, coordination with other trades and payments
- Review and approve drawings and samples prior to submittal
- Train and develop the project team and schedule project resources
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager candidates must preferably have a 4-year degree and experience with over 5+ years of construction experience.
What's on Offer
Base Salary: $100,000-135,000
Bonus/Benefits - DOE