You are here
Project Manager- Multi-Family Focus
Based in Washington, DC
Market-leading commercial general contractor
About Our Client
My client is a commercial general contractor based in Washington, DC. Their portfolio includes projects in base building, office space, multi-family, historic renovations and retail, with a heavy emphasis on multi-family projects at the moment. All of their projects are also based in DC so there is never a need to travel further than this. They are well-known in the area for providing a high quality of work, which has led to a high percentage of their projects being with repeat clients.
Due to the amount of growth the company has undergone in the past few months and the quantity of bids being won, the company is looking to add people in all positions. For the Project Manager, main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Management of operational, personnel and financial aspects of the construction project
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team members, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Change order estimating/negotiation
- Develop and maintain project-specific risk management plan
- Collaborate with preconstruction team on budgeting, constructability reviews and project buy-out
- Run weekly owner, architect, contractor construction meetings
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil / Structural Engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience within commercial construction.
- Ideal candidate has some multi-family construction experience
- Demonstrated capability to successfully manage construction projects in the $10M-15M+ range
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and guaranteed bonus. Submit your resume now and if the company is interested, you will get a call back within 48 hours.