You are here
Project Manager - Multifamily Construction
Innovative contractor with a new regional office in Raleigh
Seeking a business leader for multifamily projects in the Raleigh area
About Our Client
The Raleigh-Durham office for our client is a brand new one, opening within the last three months. They are seeking a leader for this operation to grow with the company. Our client is an innovative contractor in the multifamily construction space. Exclusively specializing in multifamily, assisted living, university housing, and hospitality projects. Our client has been growing at exponential rates and are winning projects in Raleigh like wild fire.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years as a Project Manager working on Multifamily projects (light gauge steel or wood frame)
- Desire to be promoted and move up in the organization
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now with a resume and project list to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.