You are here
Project Manager - Multifamily
- Ability to work for a growing company with a high volume of work
- General Contractor working on large multi-family projects in Raleigh
About Our Client
A General Contractor with offices around North Carolina is looking to grow their business. Multifamily projects range from $30-$40 million. They are looking for a Project Manager with stick-frame multifamily experience who will be able to thrive in a teamwork oriented environment.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion and ensure that they are competed on schedule and within budget
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
- Inspecting building and construction projects to ensure that they comply with building regulation codes
- Creating and updating project progress reports to share with clients
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with general contractors and owners
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors, taking primary responsibility for overseeing their work on a regular basis and ensuring the quality of their work is compliant with the terms of the subcontractor agreement
- Review work progress on daily basis; maintain regular communication with clients and team members regarding progress and record any changes or modifications to the project
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the project
- Arrange and conduct project meetings
- Visit job site as needed to review progress of work
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the projects
The Successful Applicant
- The Construction Project manager will be able to thrive in a team-oriented company while demonstrating a clear track record of delivering projects in the Raleigh area with tight schedules and demanding clients.
- The Candidate can display an extensive network and relationships with local city agencies which allows the Construction PM to quickly resolve project pinch points.
- The Construction Project Manager will have the sophistication to adapt to situations while being able to drive projects with efficiency and effectiveness.
- The Construction Project Manager must have experience with stick/wood frame multifamily projects
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Ability to grow at own pace
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.