You are here
Project Manager - PA/NJ
- Commercial Construction Projects, Project Manager
- PA and NJ
About Our Client
A successful, well-established Design/Build firm is experiencing a growth in project pipeline and needs to add to it's Project Management team. Delivering projects across multiple asset classes they enjoy repeat business from Retail, Industrial, Commercial Office and Public Sector projects ranging from $2m-$100m.
The Project Manager - PA/NJ will act as the on-site lead to ensure the timely, on budget completion of commercial construction projects. As a project Manager you will oversee a project staff including Engineers, Superintendents and third party advisors.
Your duties will include:
- Leadership of the project team and management using established procedures.
- Working closely with Project Executives to highlight any relevant change orders, budget or schedule alterations.
- Preparation and delivery of weekly project reports.
- Adherence to stringent site safety metrics.
The Successful Applicant
With between 2-5 years experience you will:
- Live on the PA/NJ borders and be comfortable travelling to project sites throughout the region.
- Have worked on a range of commercial ground up projects ranging in size and scope from 5,000 - 300,000 sq ft.
- Have a Construction Management or related Degree.
- Be eager to join an organization that offers swift promotion, a first class culture and forward thinking ways of delivering excellence to its clients.
What's on Offer
Attractive base + Bonus + Benefits