You are here
Project Manager - Residential Development
Stable work environment with a strong pipeline of projects
Opportunity for growth
About Our Client
My client is a national residential development company, that builds some of the most high profile luxury communities is the Greater Boston area. Project sizes range anywhere from 20M to 100M. The client provides a stable work environment and a strong pipeline of projects.
A successful Project Manager - Residential Development candidate will be a well-rounded individual who is business oriented and is able to over see multiple projects at once. The ideal candidate will have budgeting experience and operating at profit and loss. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee and direct residential projects from conception to completion.
- Maintain project budget.
- Manage the land development process
- Oversee the real estate agents in charge of selling the homes
- Have experience with electronic scheduling programs (Build Pro)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager - Residential Development candidate:
- Must have home building experience.
- Strong leadership qualities - able to lead team to the best result.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively and discuss any issues on site
- Able to oversee more than one project at a time
- Team management experience
- Business oriented worker
What's on Offer
With the companies increased presence in Boston, this job provides the right person the opportunity to hit the ground running on a residential development project. For the Project Manager - Residential Development candidate with the right qualifications, this opportunity will allow them to progress and grow their career within the industry in a stable work atmosphere.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to advance career quickly