You are here
Project Manager/ Superintendent San Antonio
- Growing General Contractor in San Antonio
- Looking for a experienced Ground Up Commercial Project Manager & Superintendent
About Our Client
Growing General Contractor based out of San Antonio with a strong pipeline across the Commercial sector including retail, health care, office and tilt-wall is looking for a experienced Ground Up Project Manager & Superintendent.
The Ground Up Commercial Construction Project Manager & Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Ground Up Project Manager OR Superintendent, you will collaborate to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent/Project Manager to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Manager & Superintendent will have the following:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in construction management [Project Manager]
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Project Manager OR Superintendent on Ground Up Commercial projects including health care, hospitality or office buildings
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager & Superintendent
What's on Offer
Offering a base salary between $85,000 to $125,000 depending on experience and project size. Also offering a vehicle allowance, company insurance and 401K program.