You are here
Project Manager / Superintendent
Local family owned home builder in the Raleigh-Durham area
Looking for experienced on site Project Manager / Superintendents
About Our Client
Our client is a local, family owned business specializing in mid-sized homes in the greater Raleigh area. The company adds customization to each home to tailor particularly to the customers needs, and has built its reputation on customer service and dependability. Their excellence has resulted in considerable growth as of late, and they are looking to add more exceptional talent to the team.
Reporting directly into the owner, the Project Manager will oversee each of his or her homes from start to finish. Each PM manages multiple projects simultaneously, and multitasking is paramount in this role.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- 3+ years' experience in production or custom home building as PM or Superintendent
- Relevant bachelor's degree (i.e. Construction Management, Engineering)
- Motivated to help grow the business in size and scope
- Coachability to take advice in stride and learn on the job
- Capability in handling multiple jobs at a time
- Strong communication skills to lead meetings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated at a competitive rate based off experience. Bonuses are incentivized.
Please apply here now to learn more or call Harry directly at 617-824-2662.