You are here
Project Manager - Top ENR Firm
Top 30 ENR firm with excellent backlog of projects expanding Raleigh Office
GC looking for Project Managers with 5+ Years experience commercial const.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Raleigh, is a top 30 ENR firm in the nation, and the name brand across the southern belt. The firm focuses on all types of commercial construction, with a specialty in Healthcare, Higher Ed, and large office buildings. With a strong backlog of projects, the management team is seeking an excellent Project Manager to lead projects of $20M +.
Reporting into the Division President, Project Manager's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience with a General Contractor, running commercial construction projects of $10M+ that are either ground up or large scale renovations.
A bachelors degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent is preferred.
If interested, apply below or contact Harry directly to learn more at 617-824-2662.
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off experience.