You are here
Project Manager - Water Treatment
Waste Water Treatment
Construction Project Manager
About Our Client
A family owned company with a proven track record of excellence in the Water Water, industrial and Heavy Civil arena.
The Project Manager Waste Water in Norfolk will:
- Have budget responsibility for the project
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client, subcontractors, and vendors to facilitate construction activities including value engineering.
- Monitor/control construction through the entire process
- Oversee the administrative direction of the on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Build solid relationships with Owners, Subcontractors and Engineers.
- Develop subcontract and purchase order scope.
- Develop and maintain project Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule.
- Obtain all project required permits; forecast and update all logs; project close-out in its entirety.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager Waste Water in Norfolk will have
- 10 years plus experience in Construction Project management.
- A proven track record delivering Waste Water Treatment Construction projects.
- Ideally an Engineering or technical degree.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Primavera, Microsoft Office and financial software
What's on Offer
Base salary of $90 - $110k plus benefits.